How to Change Seats on Ticketmaster
Ticketmaster change seats is not a new concept, but it can still be confusing for some. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your experience.
Getting the most out of your concert tickets is easy with these Ticketmaster tips:
1. Check your favorite events regularly (you can set up alerts by going to the Ticketmaster website)
2. Use multiple computers but only one browser, otherwise Ticketmaster thinks you’re a bot
3. Buy smaller orders as they move faster
4. Don’t buy all your tickets at once or you will have to wait for everyone else to buy theirs before it’s your turn.
5. Don’t pay too much for tickets – many fans pay sky high prices for resale tickets
6. Use a credit card with special access to Ticketmaster events and pre-sales, such as American Express or Chase Preferred Seating
How to Change Your Seats on Ticketmaster: A Step-by-Step Guide
7. Avoid shared Wi-Fi networks that slow you down.
8. Be patient and stay focused when buying your tickets online, as many events sell out very quickly.
9. Don’t be afraid to shop around for better tickets – some shows have a wide variety of price points and seating options available.
10. If you’re not able to see the show you want, swap your tickets with someone else on Ticketmaster.
11. If you’re in a bad seat, try switching to a different row.
12. If you have a mobile device, transfer your tickets to your phone using the SafeTix code.